Podiatrists in 87015 Edgewood, NM
Podiatric Premium - Our Preferred Foot & Ankle Specialist in Edgewood, NM - 87015
Have a problem with your feet? Give Podiatric Premium in 87015 Edgewood a call to get all your foot-related problems treated, including the following:
- Fractures and sprains - One of the most common injuries that could happen to the feet in everyday life.
- Bunions - The joint at the base of the big toe becomes enlarged or misaligned.
- Hammertoes - The joint at the toes do not bend properly.
- Nail disorders - A condition where some parts of the nail grow abnormally into the toe.
- Diabetes - A medical condition that could affect the blood delivery to the feet, and ultimately causing the foot to be amputated if left untreated. A podiatrist can help to prevent that, so it's essential for patients who are in the early stages of diabetes to get their feet inspected.
- Arthritis - The swelling and tenderness of joints, which usually worsens with age.
- Growing pains - Some kids might have growing problems with their feet, such as feet that point inward and toes that do not line up.
- Heel pain - This is a common problem faced by women who wear high heels or unfitting shoes for a prolonged period of time.
Phone: (888) 413-1449
More Podiatrists in 87015 Edgewood, NM
NM Foot & Ankle Ctr-Edgewood
1851 Old Us 66, Edgewood, NM
Health Care and Social Assistance