Podiatrists in 68008 Blair, NE
- Fractures and sprains - One of the most common injuries that could happen to the feet in everyday life.
- Bunions - The big toe bends abnormally towards the other toes.
- Hammertoes - The joint at the toes do not bend properly.
- Nail disorders - Instead of growing out, some parts of the nail grow into the toe.
- Diabetes - A medical condition that could affect the blood delivery to the feet, and ultimately causing the foot to be amputated if left untreated. A podiatrist can help to prevent that, so it's essential for patients who are in the early stages of diabetes to get their feet inspected.
- Arthritis - Inflammation and swelling of joints which typically affects older people.
- Growing pains - Some kids might have growing problems with their feet, such as feet that point inward and toes that do not line up.
- Heel pain - A common problem for people who wear high heels or shoes that do not fit well for an extended period of time.
More Podiatrists in 68008 Blair, NE
Blair Foot Clinic Memorial Com
810 North 22nd St, Blair, NE
Health Care and Social Assistance