Podiatrists in 21666 Stevensville, MD
Podiatric Premium - Our Preferred Foot & Ankle Specialist in Stevensville, MD - 21666
Podiatric Premium is a professional podiatrist in 21666 Stevensville that treat various foot-related problems, including but not limited to:
- Fractures and sprains - One of the most common injuries that could happen to the feet in everyday life.
- Bunions - The joint at the base of the big toe becomes enlarged or misaligned.
- Hammertoes - The middle joint of the toe bends abnormally.
- Nail disorders - Instead of growing out, some parts of the nail grow into the toe.
- Diabetes - A medical condition that could affect the blood delivery to the feet, and ultimately causing the foot to be amputated if left untreated. A podiatrist can help to prevent that, so it's essential for patients who are in the early stages of diabetes to get their feet inspected.
- Arthritis - Inflammation and swelling of joints which typically affects older people.
- Growing pains - This mainly affects growing kids, where their feet point inward and toes do not line up.
- Heel pain - This is a common problem faced by women who wear high heels or unfitting shoes for a prolonged period of time.
Phone: (888) 413-1449
More Podiatrists in 21666 Stevensville, MD
Annapolis Foot & Ankle Center
130 Love Point Road, Stevensville, MD