Podiatrists in 21114 Crofton, MD
Podiatric Premium - Our Preferred Foot & Ankle Specialist in Crofton, MD - 21114
Have a problem with your feet? Give Podiatric Premium in 21114 Crofton a call to get all your foot-related problems treated, including the following:
- Fractures and sprains - Accidents do happen sometimes and one can get his/her feet fractured or sprained.
- Bunions - The joint at the base of the big toe becomes enlarged or misaligned.
- Hammertoes - The joint at the toes do not bend properly.
- Nail disorders - A condition where some parts of the nail grow abnormally into the toe.
- Diabetes - Diabetes can be detrimental to the patients in the sense that their feet do not receive enough blood and the cells might start dying, and amputation of the feet would be the final resort to save their lives. While diabetes does not always warrant the amputation of the feet, it is crucial to get the patients' feet inspected during the early stages of diabetes.
- Arthritis - Inflammation and swelling of joints which typically affects older people.
- Growing pains - This mainly affects growing kids, where their feet point inward and toes do not line up.
- Heel pain - This is a common problem faced by women who wear high heels or unfitting shoes for a prolonged period of time.
Phone: (888) 413-1449