Podiatrists in 21613 Cambridge, MD
Podiatric Premium - Our Preferred Foot & Ankle Specialist in Cambridge, MD - 21613
Have a problem with your feet? Give Podiatric Premium in 21613 Cambridge a call to get all your foot-related problems treated, including the following:
- Fractures and sprains - One of the most common injuries that could happen to the feet in everyday life.
- Bunions - The big toe bends abnormally towards the other toes.
- Hammertoes - The middle joint of the toe bends abnormally.
- Nail disorders - A condition where some parts of the nail grow abnormally into the toe.
- Diabetes - Diabetes can be detrimental to the patients in the sense that their feet do not receive enough blood and the cells might start dying, and amputation of the feet would be the final resort to save their lives. While diabetes does not always warrant the amputation of the feet, it is crucial to get the patients' feet inspected during the early stages of diabetes.
- Arthritis - The swelling and tenderness of joints, which usually worsens with age.
- Growing pains - This mainly affects growing kids, where their feet point inward and toes do not line up.
- Heel pain - This is a common problem faced by women who wear high heels or unfitting shoes for a prolonged period of time.
Phone: (888) 413-1449
More Podiatrists in 21613 Cambridge, MD
Odemena Leona DPM
100 Bramble St # 4, Cambridge, MD
Health Care and Social Assistance