Podiatrists in 60481 Wilmington, IL
Podiatric Premium - Our Preferred Foot & Ankle Specialist in Wilmington, IL - 60481
Podiatric Premium is a professional podiatrist in 60481 Wilmington that treat various foot-related problems, including but not limited to:
- Fractures and sprains - Accidents do happen sometimes and one can get his/her feet fractured or sprained.
- Bunions - The joint at the base of the big toe becomes enlarged or misaligned.
- Hammertoes - The joint at the toes do not bend properly.
- Nail disorders - A condition where some parts of the nail grow abnormally into the toe.
- Diabetes - A medical condition that could affect the blood delivery to the feet, and ultimately causing the foot to be amputated if left untreated. A podiatrist can help to prevent that, so it's essential for patients who are in the early stages of diabetes to get their feet inspected.
- Arthritis - Inflammation and swelling of joints which typically affects older people.
- Growing pains - Some kids might have growing problems with their feet, such as feet that point inward and toes that do not line up.
- Heel pain - A common problem for people who wear high heels or shoes that do not fit well for an extended period of time.
Phone: (888) 413-1449
More Podiatrists in 60481 Wilmington, IL
No listing(s) added yet.