Podiatrists in 60527 Willowbrook, IL
Podiatric Premium - Our Preferred Foot & Ankle Specialist in Willowbrook, IL - 60527
Podiatric Premium is a professional podiatrist in 60527 Willowbrook that treat various foot-related problems, including but not limited to:
- Fractures and sprains - Accidents do happen sometimes and one can get his/her feet fractured or sprained.
- Bunions - The joint at the base of the big toe becomes enlarged or misaligned.
- Hammertoes - The middle joint of the toe bends abnormally.
- Nail disorders - A condition where some parts of the nail grow abnormally into the toe.
- Diabetes - A medical condition that could affect the blood delivery to the feet, and ultimately causing the foot to be amputated if left untreated. A podiatrist can help to prevent that, so it's essential for patients who are in the early stages of diabetes to get their feet inspected.
- Arthritis - Inflammation and swelling of joints which typically affects older people.
- Growing pains - This mainly affects growing kids, where their feet point inward and toes do not line up.
- Heel pain - This is a common problem faced by women who wear high heels or unfitting shoes for a prolonged period of time.
Phone: (888) 413-1449
More Podiatrists in 60527 Willowbrook, IL
Foot First Podiatry Center
62 63rd St, Willowbrook, IL
Health Care and Social Assistance