Podiatrists in 33408 North Palm Beach, FL
Podiatric Premium - Our Preferred Foot & Ankle Specialist in North Palm Beach, FL - 33408
Podiatric Premium is a professional podiatrist in 33408 North Palm Beach that treat various foot-related problems, including but not limited to:
- Fractures and sprains - Accidents do happen sometimes and one can get his/her feet fractured or sprained.
- Bunions - The big toe bends abnormally towards the other toes.
- Hammertoes - The middle joint of the toe bends abnormally.
- Nail disorders - Instead of growing out, some parts of the nail grow into the toe.
- Diabetes - A medical condition that could affect the blood delivery to the feet, and ultimately causing the foot to be amputated if left untreated. A podiatrist can help to prevent that, so it's essential for patients who are in the early stages of diabetes to get their feet inspected.
- Arthritis - The swelling and tenderness of joints, which usually worsens with age.
- Growing pains - Some kids might have growing problems with their feet, such as feet that point inward and toes that do not line up.
- Heel pain - This is a common problem faced by women who wear high heels or unfitting shoes for a prolonged period of time.
Phone: (888) 413-1449
More Podiatrists in 33408 North Palm Beach, FL
Lal Randhir Dpm Dpm Pa
649 Us Highway 1, North Palm Beach, FL
Health Care and Social Assistance