Podiatrists in 32068 Middleburg, FL
Podiatric Premium - Our Preferred Foot & Ankle Specialist in Middleburg, FL - 32068
Podiatric Premium is a professional podiatrist in 32068 Middleburg that treat various foot-related problems, including but not limited to:
- Fractures and sprains - Accidents do happen sometimes and one can get his/her feet fractured or sprained.
- Bunions - The big toe bends abnormally towards the other toes.
- Hammertoes - The joint at the toes do not bend properly.
- Nail disorders - A condition where some parts of the nail grow abnormally into the toe.
- Diabetes - Diabetes can be detrimental to the patients in the sense that their feet do not receive enough blood and the cells might start dying, and amputation of the feet would be the final resort to save their lives. While diabetes does not always warrant the amputation of the feet, it is crucial to get the patients' feet inspected during the early stages of diabetes.
- Arthritis - The swelling and tenderness of joints, which usually worsens with age.
- Growing pains - This mainly affects growing kids, where their feet point inward and toes do not line up.
- Heel pain - This is a common problem faced by women who wear high heels or unfitting shoes for a prolonged period of time.
Phone: (888) 413-1449
More Podiatrists in 32068 Middleburg, FL
No listing(s) added yet.