Podiatrists in 33572 Apollo Beach, FL
Podiatric Premium - Our Preferred Foot & Ankle Specialist in Apollo Beach, FL - 33572
Podiatric Premium is a professional podiatrist in 33572 Apollo Beach that treat various foot-related problems, including but not limited to:
- Fractures and sprains - One of the most common injuries that could happen to the feet in everyday life.
- Bunions - The big toe bends abnormally towards the other toes.
- Hammertoes - The joint at the toes do not bend properly.
- Nail disorders - Instead of growing out, some parts of the nail grow into the toe.
- Diabetes - Diabetes can be detrimental to the patients in the sense that their feet do not receive enough blood and the cells might start dying, and amputation of the feet would be the final resort to save their lives. While diabetes does not always warrant the amputation of the feet, it is crucial to get the patients' feet inspected during the early stages of diabetes.
- Arthritis - The swelling and tenderness of joints, which usually worsens with age.
- Growing pains - This mainly affects growing kids, where their feet point inward and toes do not line up.
- Heel pain - This is a common problem faced by women who wear high heels or unfitting shoes for a prolonged period of time.
Phone: (888) 413-1449
More Podiatrists in 33572 Apollo Beach, FL
Ankle & Foot Center
901 Apollo Beach Boulevard, Apollo Beach, FL
Health Care and Social Assistance