Podiatrists in 6801 Bethel, CT
Podiatric Premium - Our Preferred Foot & Ankle Specialist in Bethel, CT - 6801
Have a problem with your feet? Give Podiatric Premium in 6801 Bethel a call to get all your foot-related problems treated, including the following:
- Fractures and sprains - Accidents do happen sometimes and one can get his/her feet fractured or sprained.
- Bunions - The big toe bends abnormally towards the other toes.
- Hammertoes - The middle joint of the toe bends abnormally.
- Nail disorders - A condition where some parts of the nail grow abnormally into the toe.
- Diabetes - Diabetes can be detrimental to the patients in the sense that their feet do not receive enough blood and the cells might start dying, and amputation of the feet would be the final resort to save their lives. While diabetes does not always warrant the amputation of the feet, it is crucial to get the patients' feet inspected during the early stages of diabetes.
- Arthritis - Inflammation and swelling of joints which typically affects older people.
- Growing pains - This mainly affects growing kids, where their feet point inward and toes do not line up.
- Heel pain - A common problem for people who wear high heels or shoes that do not fit well for an extended period of time.
Phone: (888) 413-1449