Podiatrists in 85118 Gold Canyon, AZ
- Fractures and sprains - Accidents do happen sometimes and one can get his/her feet fractured or sprained.
- Bunions - The big toe bends abnormally towards the other toes.
- Hammertoes - The joint at the toes do not bend properly.
- Nail disorders - Instead of growing out, some parts of the nail grow into the toe.
- Diabetes - A medical condition that could affect the blood delivery to the feet, and ultimately causing the foot to be amputated if left untreated. A podiatrist can help to prevent that, so it's essential for patients who are in the early stages of diabetes to get their feet inspected.
- Arthritis - Inflammation and swelling of joints which typically affects older people.
- Growing pains - This mainly affects growing kids, where their feet point inward and toes do not line up.
- Heel pain - A common problem for people who wear high heels or shoes that do not fit well for an extended period of time.
More Podiatrists in 85118 Gold Canyon, AZ
Bodmer E James Dpm
9765 East Dead Sure Place, Gold Canyon, AZ
Health Care and Social Assistance
Gold Canyon Foot & Ankle
9765 E Dead Sure Place, Gold Canyon, AZ
- Apache Junction
- Bullhead City
- Camp Verde
- Casa Grande
- Cave Creek
- Chino Valley
- El Mirage
- Fort Mohave
- Fountain Hills
- Gold Canyon
- Golden Valley
- Green Valley
- Lake Havasu City
- Litchfield Park
- Paradise Valley
- Prescott Valley
- Queen Creek