Podiatrists in 71909 Hot Springs Village, AR
- Fractures and sprains - One of the most common injuries that could happen to the feet in everyday life.
- Bunions - The joint at the base of the big toe becomes enlarged or misaligned.
- Hammertoes - The joint at the toes do not bend properly.
- Nail disorders - A condition where some parts of the nail grow abnormally into the toe.
- Diabetes - Diabetes can be detrimental to the patients in the sense that their feet do not receive enough blood and the cells might start dying, and amputation of the feet would be the final resort to save their lives. While diabetes does not always warrant the amputation of the feet, it is crucial to get the patients' feet inspected during the early stages of diabetes.
- Arthritis - The swelling and tenderness of joints, which usually worsens with age.
- Growing pains - This mainly affects growing kids, where their feet point inward and toes do not line up.
- Heel pain - This is a common problem faced by women who wear high heels or unfitting shoes for a prolonged period of time.
More Podiatrists in 71909 Hot Springs Village, AR
4656 North Highway 7 # Q, Hot Springs Village, AR
Hugentobler Mc Kay DPM
112 Cordoba Center Drive, Hot Springs Village, AR
Health Care and Social Assistance
- Bella Vista
- El Dorado
- Forrest City
- Fort Smith
- Heber Springs
- Hot Springs National Park
- Hot Springs Village
- Little Rock
- Mountain Home