Podiatrists in 99705 North Pole, AK
- Fractures and sprains - One of the most common injuries that could happen to the feet in everyday life.
- Bunions - The joint at the base of the big toe becomes enlarged or misaligned.
- Hammertoes - The joint at the toes do not bend properly.
- Nail disorders - Instead of growing out, some parts of the nail grow into the toe.
- Diabetes - A medical condition that could affect the blood delivery to the feet, and ultimately causing the foot to be amputated if left untreated. A podiatrist can help to prevent that, so it's essential for patients who are in the early stages of diabetes to get their feet inspected.
- Arthritis - The swelling and tenderness of joints, which usually worsens with age.
- Growing pains - Some kids might have growing problems with their feet, such as feet that point inward and toes that do not line up.
- Heel pain - A common problem for people who wear high heels or shoes that do not fit well for an extended period of time.
More Podiatrists in 99705 North Pole, AK
No listing(s) added yet.