Podiatrists in 99611 Kenai, AK
- Fractures and sprains - Accidents do happen sometimes and one can get his/her feet fractured or sprained.
- Bunions - The big toe bends abnormally towards the other toes.
- Hammertoes - The middle joint of the toe bends abnormally.
- Nail disorders - Instead of growing out, some parts of the nail grow into the toe.
- Diabetes - Diabetes can be detrimental to the patients in the sense that their feet do not receive enough blood and the cells might start dying, and amputation of the feet would be the final resort to save their lives. While diabetes does not always warrant the amputation of the feet, it is crucial to get the patients' feet inspected during the early stages of diabetes.
- Arthritis - The swelling and tenderness of joints, which usually worsens with age.
- Growing pains - This mainly affects growing kids, where their feet point inward and toes do not line up.
- Heel pain - This is a common problem faced by women who wear high heels or unfitting shoes for a prolonged period of time.
More Podiatrists in 99611 Kenai, AK
No listing(s) added yet.