Click here to download the slides PDF used in this presentation
Detoxification is recommended in countless clinics by countless practitioners across the country, with a large focus on physical detoxification of the milieu and emunctories (liver, kidneys, lymph, etc.). However, what about emotional detoxification? Psychosomatic influences have long been known to be a cause of chronic disease. Research indicates that repressed negative emotions lead to endocrine dysfunction, a weakened immune system, inflammation, heart disease and even cancer.
This is not your typical detoxification webinar, with focus on all aspects of detoxification. Join Heather Schofield as she discusses the interconnection between emotional and physical detoxification. Learn which typical emotional issues manifest as physical symptoms and how emotional cleansing can jumpstart the entire detoxification process in the body. Techniques and protocols covered will include: mental/emotional detoxification; constitutional detoxification; targeted organ detoxification of the liver, gallbladder, intestinal, kidney, and lymphatic; extracellular and intracellular detoxification; and finally heavy metal detoxification.
This webinar will cover information including:
- Homeopathic vs Herbal drainage and detoxification
- Organs and their related emotions
- Healing reaction, detoxification or side effect?
- Detoxifying the sensitive patient
- Techniques for emotional detoxification
- Detox protocols for different constitutional types
- Heavy metal detoxification
- Organ specific drainage: liver, gallbladder, intestinal tract, kidney, lymphatic, and lung
- Protocols for intracellular and extracellular detoxification