Address Depression, Anxiety, Stress and Other Emotional Issues
Rubimed™ (PSE) Therapist Training - Level II
CE Credits Information
This two-day advanced seminar enables practitioners to take Rubimed therapy to the next level and demonstrate how to broaden their practice using this therapy. A critical component of this seminar is an open dialogue among practitioners to share their experiences, exchange views and evaluate current testing methods and procedures.
In this seminar you will learn:
- The four main character types (schizoid, depressive, rigid and hysteric) and how they relate and can expand your patient care.
- How to identify the Central Conflict.
- Use of the Zoological (Organ) test kit for testing organ functionality, milieu stresses and focal infections.
- Complete use of the other test vials in the Reba test kit (lactic acid, sulfur vials).
- Live case demonstration showing the full range of advanced testing techniques.
- Additional patient testing applications including:
- Intracellular acidity
- Allergy and food sensitivity testing
- Supplement compatibility
- Focal infections
- ANS dysfunction
For booking hotel rooms, call the hotel directly at 780-431-1100 and ask for the meeting room rate ($139/night + tax). Parking is available for free at the hotel.
There are a few options if you coming from the airport. 1) there is a shuttle that you can get directly at the airport for the cost of $18 per person. 2) You can take a taxi directly to the hotel, which takes about 20 min is an approx $45 charge (as per the Holiday Inn website). 3) Here are the driving directions from the airport.