Rubimed Therapist Training - Level II
CE Credits Information
Location: Seattle, WA
Dates: Saturday April 25th & Sunday April 26th, 2015
Venue: Courtyard Marriott Hotel - 11215 NE 124th Street, Kirkland, WA
This two-day advanced seminar enables practitioners to take Rubimed therapy to the next level and demonstrate how to broaden their practice using this therapy. A critical component of this seminar is an open dialogue among practitioners to share their experiences, exchange views and evaluate current testing methods and procedures.
In this seminar you will learn:
- The four main character types (schizoid, depressive, rigid and hysteric) and how they relate and can expand your patient care.
- How to identify the Central Conflict.
- Use of the Zoological (Organ) test kit for testing organ functionality, milieu stresses and focal infections.
- Complete use of the other test vials in the Reba test kit (lactic acid, sulfur vials).
- Live case demonstration showing the full range of advanced testing techniques.
- Additional patient testing applications including:
- Intracellular acidity
- Allergy and food sensitivity testing
- Supplement compatibility
- Focal infections
- ANS dysfunction