Rubimed Therapist Training - Level III
| || |
Reimar Banis, MD, ND, PhD.
Creator of Rubimed Therapy!
| || || |
Birgitt Holschuh Lorang, MD, PhD.
The world's most experienced Rubimed Therapist
Location: Vancouver, BC
Dates: Friday June 20, Saturday June 21 & Sunday June 22, 2014
Venue: The Granville Island Hotel -
As a three-day advanced seminar, it will emphasize Reba® device testing demonstrations and techniques, sharing of practitioner experience using Rubimed therapy and clinical recommendations for ease of patient care and maintenance. Ample time for testing and discussion with peers will be given.
In this seminar you will learn:
- Advanced theory and how to use Character typing and the Central Conflict in practice.
- Review of patient testing with advanced testing techniques, including allergies.
- How to explain findings to the patient, with recommendation from practical experience.
- Overview of the Zoological (organ) test kit from a theoretical basis, including advice from clinical experience.
- Psychiatric and other chronic diseases – differential diagnosis and how Rubimed therapy is effective in these cases.
- The spiritual dimension of PSE.