This one-day advanced seminar will increase your knowledge of Pleo Sanum therapy. Learn new therapeutic approaches to advance clinical assessment, treatment protocols and patient outcomes. The goal of this seminar is to enhance your confidence in effective use of Pleo Sanum remedies and protocols with your patients. This seminar is for practitioners with some Pleo Sanum experience*.
Course Outline and Learning Objectives:
- An overview of Pleo Sanum therapy.
- The milieu and terrain – practical in-office testing procedures.
- The four Pleo Sanum constitutions: Penicillium, Mucor, Aspergillus, and Candida – why this is an important consideration in deciding a therapy plan.
- The link between intestinal health and chronic disease – how to restore this essential foundation of health
- Using Pleo Sanum as an adjunctive therapy with other therapeutic approaches.
Discussion, cases, protocols, and practical tips for:
- How to assess and address a patient’s milieu.
- Understanding the glandular remedies: Pleo Thym, Pleo Reb (Peyer’s patch extract), and Pleo Chrys.
- Restoring intestinal health with the Pleo Sanum Intestinal Kit (based on the Paracelsus Clinic method).
- IV therapy – review European applications of Pleo Sanum ampoules.
- Integrated protocols with clear recommendations for isopathic remedies, diet, supplementation, and other relevant therapies.
- Case examples to illustrate each of the Pleo Sanum constitutions.
- Therapeutic guidelines provided for: chronic fatigue, immune conditions (including mono), recurring infection and many chronic diseases.
Dr. Stills has an extensive range of practical experience. She will provide practitioners with a review of her best approaches, essential tools, and clinical pearls to help you implement Pleo Sanum therapy into your practice.
* Attendees new to Pleo Sanum therapy should watch the complimentary Pleo Sanum Online Course – available to practitioners on our website. Inquire for more information.
Bio: Dr. Sharon Stills, NMD
Dr. Sharon Stills, NMD, graduated from Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine in 2001. For over a decade, she had run a successful practice, incorporating the best of naturopathic healing techniques and European Biological Medicine. Her areas of specialty include women’s health, anti-aging and management of chronic disease. As a national lecturer and natural medicine consultant, she is passionate about sharing her wisdom and expertise, especially resources including European Biological Medicine modalities and Pleo Sanum therapy that complement her extensive range of clinical experience.
Dr. Stills is committed to the growth of her profession and serves on the New York Association of Naturopathic Physicians (NYANP) board and is a member of the AANP, the AZNMA and the OnCANP (Oncology Association of Naturopathic Physicians). Her first book, R.E.D. Alert – Get Real and Heal, was published in 2013.
With extensive overseas study and travels, she shares all the best of what the world has to offer in the field of natural therapeutics both diagnostically and therapeutically.
Practitioner ........................................................ $195
2nd attendee, refresher/repeat, student....... $99
Please Note: this event is for certified practitioners only.
| || |
Venue: The Mission Palms Hotel
60 East Fifth St., Tempe, Arizona
Special room rate $185 until Jan 31.
Call Reservations: 480-894-1400