Rubimed Therapist Training Level II
Date: Saturday & Sunday - December 7th and 8th, 2013
Location: Mississauga (near Toronto), Ontario
Instructor: Dr. Loretta Kershaw, MD, DNM, DHM
This two-day advanced seminar enables practitioners to take Rubimed therapy to the next level and demonstrate how to broaden their practice using this therapy. A critical component of this seminar is an open dialogue among practitioners to share their experiences, exchange views and evaluate current testing methods and procedures.
In this seminar you will learn:
- The four main character types (schizoid, depressive, rigid and hysteric) and how they relate and can expand your patient care.
- How to identify the Central Conflict.
- Use of the Zoological (Organ) test kit for testing organ functionality, milieu stresses and focal infections.
- Complete use of the other test vials in the Reba test kit (lactic acid, sulfur vials).
- Live case demonstration showing the full range of advanced testing techniques.
- Additional patient testing applications including:
- Intracellular acidity
- Allergy and food sensitivity testing
- Supplement compatibility
- Focal infections
- ANS dysfunction
Venue: The Institute of Holistic Nutrition.
55 City Centre Drive, Suite 701
Mississauga, ON L5B 1M3
(Southwest corner of Burnamthorpe Rd. W & Hurontario St.)
View map here
Event Schedule: Registration at 8:30 am, seminar 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Tea and hot water provided upon arrival, during morning and afternoon breaks