Become a Rubimed 'Certified Energy Therapist'
Public interest in Rubimed (PSE) Therapy is growing and practitioners all over the world are discovering this powerful modality. Now is the time to become a Rubimed "Certified Energy Therapist".
Rubimed Therapy is one of the few modern complementary-medicine procedures which adheres to standardized instructional content, is subject to external quality control and includes high-grade international training.
The process to become a Rubimed ‘Certified Energy Therapist’ includes completion of Rubimed Therapist Training Level 1, 2 and 3. Successful completion of Level 3, including passing the written and practical testing examinations, will award you with the title of ‘Certified Energy Therapist’. In addition, your name will be posted under the practitioner section on the Rubimed, Biomed and Terra Medica websites.
Clinical Study Reveals 86.5% Success Rate for Depression & Anxiety - Click Here
Rubimed (PSE) Testimonials:
Public Lecture on Rubimed (PSE) Therapy:
Rubimed Therapist Training Level I
This one-day intensive seminar is a combination of lectures, demonstrations and hands-on participation, where seminar participants will learn all the basics required to incorporate Rubimed therapy into their daily practice and enhance patient care. In this seminar you will learn:
- The connection between subconscious emotional conflicts and successful treatment of recurring chronic conditions (including anxiety, depression, stress, trauma, addiction, pain, OCD and ADD spectrums, and functional biology).
- Hands-on operation of both applied kinesiology using the Basic Test Kit and the REBA Test Device to identify energy blocks, emotional conflicts, geopathic stress, and sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous system dysfunctions.
- How to successfully use the Rubimed combination homeopathic remedies to resolve emotional issues and the related physical symptoms.
- Understanding, identifying and overcoming geopathic stress
- Acute conditions (anxiety, stress and nervous tension) and their resolution.
See schedule for upcoming Level I course events
Rubimed Therapist Training Level II
This two-day advanced seminar enables practitioners to take Rubimed therapy to the next level and demonstrate how to broaden their practice using this therapy. A critical component of this seminar is an open dialogue among practitioners to share their experiences, exchange views and evaluate current testing methods and procedures.
In this seminar you will learn:
- The four main character types (schizoid, depressive, rigid and hysteric) and how they relate and can expand your patient care.
- How to identify the Central Conflict.
- Use of the Zoological (Organ) test kit for testing organ functionality, milieu stresses and focal infections.
- Complete use of the other test vials in the Reba test kit (lactic acid, sulfur vials).
- Live case demonstration showing the full range of advanced testing techniques.
- Additional patient testing applications including:
- Intracellular acidity
- Allergy and food sensitivity testing
- Supplement compatibility
- Focal infections
- ANS dysfunction
See schedule for upcoming Level II course events
Rubimed Therapist Training Level III
This Level covers the role of the emotional conflicts, central conflict and character types in degenerative chronic conditions, psychiatric illness and cancer. Advanced testing techniques and clinical recommendations are reviewed, and examinations are conducted.
Course prerequisites: Completion of Rubimed Therapist Training Level II and 50 patient tests.
As a three-day advanced seminar, it will emphasize Reba® device testing demonstrations and techniques, sharing of practitioner experience using Rubimed therapy and clinical recommendations for ease of patient care and maintenance. Ample time for testing and discussion with peers will be given.
In this seminar you will learn:
- Advanced theory and how to use Character typing and the Central Conflict in practice.
- Review of patient testing with advanced testing techniques, including allergies.
- How to explain findings to the patient, with recommendation from practical experience.
- Overview of the Zoological (organ) test kit from a theoretical basis, including advice from clinical experience.
- Psychiatric and other chronic diseases – differential diagnosis and how Rubimed therapy is effective in these cases.
- The spiritual dimension of PSE.
Upon successful completion of Rubimed Therapist Training Level III, including passing the written and practical examination, practitioners will be granted the title of ‘Certified Energy Therapist’.
See schedule for upcoming Level III course events
Upcoming Rubimed Therapist Training Schedule:
More therapist training sessions are being planned, please check back here soon for details about future events.
Upon successful completion of Levels I, II and III, you will be awarded with the title of:
Rubimed “Certified Energy Therapist”.
It's a great time for Rubimed and public interest is growing, as proven by our public lecture which featured Dr. Reimar Banis, MD, ND, PhD and Dr. Birgitt Holschuh Lorang, MD, PhD (see video at the top of this page.)
For more information about Rubimed Remedies (PSE) Click Here.
Visit Rubimed Europe at Rubimed.com